Beadmakers Blog Ring
Ringlink Webring Directory
25 sites out of 84
- Polymer clay beads - hand made - one bead at a time - some with tutorial
- My blog about jewelry and beads.
- Norwegian lampwork beads... Perlefryd means Bead Joy in norwegian.
Terra Tara Designs
- Beaded jewelry from natural stones and interior design projects.
News from the Left Coast
- This is the lampwork bead blog for Patty Lakinsmith, Plays With Fire. I make glass beads and PMC findings for my own jewelry designs.
- Blog for CeltCraft Designs, a business run by Kerry Collett of Layton, Utah.
- A clay beadmaker and jewelry creator!
Tina T.'s Polymer Clay
- OOAK Polymer Clay Beads! Each set is One Of A Kind...no repeats! Most colors are custom mixed! Lots of Cane work and details go into each and every set.
Born Under a Bead Sign
- Gallery/beader's blog. Designer/maker/Teacher. Bead art jewelry and gallery pieces.
The Bead Blog
- Read my blog to find out what's happenin' lately at BeadAbundant! I post lots of pictures of my handmade lampwork beads.
Gaea handmade ceramic beads
- Handmade ceramic pendants, beads, buttons and art.
Beads-of-Clay team blog
- Our team of bead artists and writers working in fired clay will keep you up to date on what's going on in the world of handcrafted ceramic beads, buttons, pendants, and jewelry components!
- My Craft Blog. I post about 1-2 week showing my projects. Beads, paper mache, crochet, the craft of the week.
Glitzy Glass Studio
- Unique Lampwork beads and pendants by DeMarie
Musings of a Polymer Clay and Bead Addict
- My blog features my musings about life and my life being addicted to all things Polymer Clay and Beads.
- chit chat from a lampworking mom!
Wild Sage Lampwork
- I make and sell artisan lampwork glass beads from my home studio.
- A craft blog by a ceramic artist who specializes in handmade beads, adornments, and "alluring objects for the urban decadent."
- Personal ramblings on travel, making glass beads and life experiences
ShebaMakeda Glass Art
- I make one of a kind, handmade glass beads. My designs are heavily influenced by the art and artifacts of ancient cultures and modern abstract art.
Miss Js Bead Blog
- Musings from the mandrel and other inconsequential drivel
- lampwork beads
Beads By The Bay
- I am a SRA. I make lampwork beads in my Pacific Coast Studio in Oregon.
The Venerable Bead
- Random thoughts from borosilicate glass lampworker Paula McDonough
With Wings to Fly
- The Blog of a jewelry designer turned lampwork artist.
Previous 25 sites |
Next 25 sites ]