Ringlink Webring Directory
25 sites out of 55
- Teacher by day, and graduate student by night, my life nearly reaches capacity, yet still holds room for an intercultural relationship. He’s Pakistani yet grew up in England, while I grew up Irish Catholic in snowy Minnesota.
A Little of That, Too
- White MIdwestern and Indian East Coast grad student newlyweds...hilarity ensues? My life, which is heavily influenced by our intercultural relationship.
- An Intercultural Blog of US Southern Belle meets Indian Prince and magic ensues. All things covered from engagements (marriage kind and political/battle kind) to marriage to moving to India.
- Life in a confluence of cultures…reflections of an American Muslim woman.
- A South Asia food enthusiast cooks! Reflections on learning to cook desi. I share recipes and discuss food history and customs.
Ammena's gori adventures in a desi family
- day to day life of living in a semi brown world with my husband :) living with Islam as a connection and a need for the other
A little Off Center
- Randomness from an American Expat living with her Pakistani husband, their son, and all the in-laws in Karachi, Pakistan.
Travel Adventures of a Desi Blonde
- I went from being an ordinary Midwestern girl to a sun-kissed California girl. Now I'm an anomaly: a desi blonde. I love to travel and live curiously.
- Made to Mix is about the challenges and misunderstandings that occur when persons from different backgrounds form a relationship and it celebrates the beauty created by diversity in unity.
NEPALI VS EUROPE MIXED INTO A MARRIAGE
- About a European girl in love with a Nepali boy. They are married now but still have a loung journey to travel.
American Punjaban PI
- My chronicles of falling in love with a Punjabi Indian man, getting married and moving to India to live with him and his family.
- Blogging from the man's side of my inter-cultural (nepali american) marriage.
The Gori Wife Life
- Average American girl who met and married a Pakistani guy and writes about the adaptation that has become her life.
- A young Caucasian American woman sharing the ups and downs of my relationship with a man from Nepal.
Historias de la India
- Blog about indian culture, traditions and relationships in spanish
you are an indian wife
- An impulsive marriage to an Indian boy
My adventures in India
- On a whim, I packed my bags and moved in with my in-laws in India for two months. Keep up with my trials, triumphs, lessons learned and all-around crazy experience here.
The New Generation
- My blog about my intercultural relationship with my desi guy.
- An interracial couple sharing their thoughts and ideas about their life and experiences.
- A girl from Texas and a boy from India - the progress of our relationship, about our marriage, and funny intercultural stories.
- Mixed race British girl's search for her lost Indian half linked to marriage to her Bengali husband
Crossing Over... Indian Style!
- A Portuguese woman (living in Australia) falls in love and marries an Indian man. Our love story and life as a multicultural couple.
- This blog is about our Nepali jiwan, “Nepali life.” It’s about our day-to-day successes and struggles and is a place where I share thoughts about and reactions to Nepal, Nepali culture, the US, American Culture, and lots of other things.
Journey of Life
- My journey with my partner in life
- Nepali born Australian who is living in west with values of east and married to traditional Nepali man.
Previous 25 sites |
Next 25 sites ]