Artful Quilters Blog Ring
Ringlink Webring Directory
25 sites out of 152
- Iím a textile artist working exclusively with fabrics I dye myself. I began dyeing fabric for my art quilts over 13 years ago, and today the art I create ranges from wall hung art quilts to 3-dimensional art houses and everyday art.
Fiber Art by Diane
- My adventures into mixed media fiber art. Love to experiment with various surface design techniques as well as stitch.
Explorations in Quilting and Life
- Follow my blog as I explore the world of art quilts and techniques.
The Distoriated Quilter
- Join me on my artful journey using found materials to create fiber art with my own unique perspective.
- Fiber Art and Photography by Wendy L Starn
- Art quilts and all manner of creative inspirations.
Linda Robertus, Quilts
- Join me on my journey in the art quilt world
Yvonne Porcella Blog
- Art quilts and other textile arts by Yvonne Porcella
Twisted Sister: Artwork by Jamie Fingal
- Mixed Media Fiber Artist and author of Embellished Mini Quilts. Her work ranges from Whimsical to abstract and is known to put a few zippers in her work.
- Familypatchworks is the ongoing story of a personal journey in miniature quiltmaking, quilting for a cause (AAQI) and creativity.
Following the Thread
- Reflections on the creative process by Linda Miller
- For me making art quilts is a way of expressing what I see, translating the world into fabric and fibers, emphasizing/focusing on what is important to me and to show you how I feel about it.
- Iím a freelance consultant in the area of software testing. Making textile art is the creative counterpoint to my daytime job in the technical world and the chance to see tangible fruits of my labours. This blog is about my creative endeavours.
- A place about my Textil Art
Studio in the Woods
- fabric art
- I love experimenting with new techniques to use in making Art Quilts. I have a background in Fashion design and Modeling, so these experiences lend themselves to expressions in fabric
Kristin La Flamme : Musings
- Basically, it's the journal of my creative process. It's art quilt centric, but sometimes pretty crafty too. There's some occasional thinking out loud as well. And a bit of travel photos too.
Elizabeth Rosenberg's blog
- I'm a textile artist. My art is made of fabric. My blog is an online journal about my creative journey.
- I am inspired by words, textiles and gardens as I meander through the patterns of life.
- Blogging about my latest Art Quilts and Dyeing Adventures.
- Self taught fiber artist with a passion for surface design - dyeing, screen printing, painting, monoprinting, thickened dyes, gelatin plate printing, yadda, yadda, yadda....
Quilt Art Star
- My life as an art quilter, quilt appraiser and attorney in the beautiful redrocks of Southeastern Utah. Reproduction quilts are my new focus
- A mixture of art and thought, with a little real life on the side
Marianne Bos - Quilt Artist
- Born in the Netherlands, raised in New Zealand and currently living in Singapore. Quilting is my passion, join me on my journey to discover the world of art quilts
Suzan Engler - Textile Artist
- A collaboration of traditional quilting and contemporary fiber arts.
Previous 25 sites |
Next 25 sites ]