Artful Quilters Blog Ring
Ringlink Webring Directory
25 sites out of 152
Ooh! Pretty Colors
- Quilting, Dyeing, Knitting, Sewing. No matter what I'm doing, I hope it's creative and colorful.
Julaine in Fiberspace
- This mixed media textile artist was described as having what Man Ray said: "a healthy disrespect for materials" - that's what you'll find on this blog along with life's other artful adventures.
Cold Feet Quilter
- A journal for an Alaskan quilter, longarmer,& teacher. Some days it's about family life,& the joy of grand-daughters & Life in Alaska with good friends.
Therese May Studio Art Quilts
- Where Every Day Something Good Happens
- Art with fabric and embroidery.
- I blog about my quilts, my travels, my teaching experiences and my life in Florida.
Linda's Art Journal
- The art quilts of Linda Cline, finished works, inspirations, and processes.
- My work and life as a fiber and mixed media artist
- Iím a textile artist working exclusively with fabrics I dye myself. I began dyeing fabric for my art quilts over 13 years ago, and today the art I create ranges from wall hung art quilts to 3-dimensional art houses and everyday art.
Fiber Art by Diane
- My adventures into mixed media fiber art. Love to experiment with various surface design techniques as well as stitch.
Explorations in Quilting and Life
- Follow my blog as I explore the world of art quilts and techniques.
The Distoriated Quilter
- Join me on my artful journey using found materials to create fiber art with my own unique perspective.
- Fiber Art and Photography by Wendy L Starn
- Art quilts and all manner of creative inspirations.
Linda Robertus, Quilts
- Join me on my journey in the art quilt world
Yvonne Porcella Blog
- Art quilts and other textile arts by Yvonne Porcella
Twisted Sister: Artwork by Jamie Fingal
- Mixed Media Fiber Artist and author of Embellished Mini Quilts. Her work ranges from Whimsical to abstract and is known to put a few zippers in her work.
- Familypatchworks is the ongoing story of a personal journey in miniature quiltmaking, quilting for a cause (AAQI) and creativity.
Following the Thread
- Reflections on the creative process by Linda Miller
- For me making art quilts is a way of expressing what I see, translating the world into fabric and fibers, emphasizing/focusing on what is important to me and to show you how I feel about it.
- Iím a freelance consultant in the area of software testing. Making textile art is the creative counterpoint to my daytime job in the technical world and the chance to see tangible fruits of my labours. This blog is about my creative endeavours.
- A place about my Textil Art
Studio in the Woods
- fabric art
- I love experimenting with new techniques to use in making Art Quilts. I have a background in Fashion design and Modeling, so these experiences lend themselves to expressions in fabric
Kristin La Flamme : Musings
- Basically, it's the journal of my creative process. It's art quilt centric, but sometimes pretty crafty too. There's some occasional thinking out loud as well. And a bit of travel photos too.
Previous 25 sites |
Next 25 sites ]