Ringlink Webring Directory
25 sites out of 48
life, quilts and a cat too
- just what the title says, LOL. Quilts, mostly those I make and/or quilt for children in need but I also like to knit, do embroidery and cross stitch. Reading and cooking are other interests.
Silver Thimble Quilting
- A blog about quilting - mostly scrap quilting and utilizing my stash and reducing my UFOs
Hanne's Quilt corner
- Always curious, always seeking challenges in quilting. Sewing machine addicted scrap quilter
- I'll be blogging about quilting, quilt designing, website publishing, and my two siamese cats. Maybe a little bit about my flowers too. :)
- My musings on my quilting life, and my endless journey to reduce my stash. Does the fabric reproduce when we turn out the lights??
- This is my quilting blog - every quilt related thing I do and pictures about it, go in here.
- Quilting is my passion!
- Wife, mother, sister, daughter, preschool teacher with plenty of ...ahem....fat quarters!
- Trying hard to use my stash of fabrics (would help if i didnt buy more!!!)
- My efforts at reducing my daunting UFO list and fabric stash
Annie's Quilting Adventures
- It's a quilting diary of the adventures I take on in quilting. I like to do scrappy quilts and interested in using my stash to do this.
quilting down the stairs
- A blog about quilting and things in my life.
Quilting and Life in General
- 55 yr old Midwest quilter who has been quilting for 34 years journals on stash management - who's managing who! UFOs and life in general
Ramblings of a Fabric Obsessor
- I am a somewhat experienced quilter struggling to find time to fit everything all in! I have a huge UFO and unstarted project list since I took up quilting in January 2007.
Swooze's Quilts and Tall Tales
- Stories about my quilts and being tall.
Sew many Quilts
- I talk about my quilting and my finishing off of UFOs, my own as well as those donated for charity. I make and donate over 200 quilts per year and I'm currently planning to return to East Timor again next year for a medical trip.
- This is a blog about my life and quilting.
- I am crazy about quilts! My goal was a quilt for every bed, which I've covered. ;-) I like scrappy quilts & using my stash.
Lizzy's Quilt Blog
- A record of my quilting.
- My quilting adventures and other tidbits of my (boring)life.
Kathy FL Quilts & More
- This is where I blog about my quilting and stashbusting....
- Strictly quilting related travels, group activities and my own quilting. I have a large stash, buying to the minimum and working on UFO's and charity projects.
- I talk about my quilting and my life
- Mostly about my quilting, but other things in my life too, from time to time.
Wobbling Between Two Worlds
- Too much fabric and too little time. Trying to get some control over my stash.
Previous 25 sites |
Next 25 sites ]